Our Mission: Brain Train International specializes in helping clients’ master confidence with elevated mental and physical performance with immediate and lasting results.
Brain Train International provides confidence that is immediate, consistent and sustainable. We help highly motivated individuals release long-serving self-limiting thought patterns enabling a full potential of a strong, healthy, powerful and successful state of mind.
Confidence affects everything: how well we sleep, relate to family/friends/co-workers, deal with anxiety and most importantly how we feel about ourselves. Brain Train International is not a Band-Aid approach. The work we do is sustainable. We find the source of the patterns in the mind that hold you back from developing confidence then release the pattern at the source and upgrade how you react and respond.
Powerful positive changes within each client are the result of each individually designed program. We provide the tools, knowledge, and experience that enhance our client’s confidence.
Stress is one of the biggest inhibitors of confidence and overall performance – athletic or otherwise. Stress is also the root cause when health and relationships decline. Stress doesn’t just affect your performance – it also affects the enjoyment you get out of life. It makes sense, doesn’t it? Many books or counselors teach coping techniques to deal with stress, where we at Brain Train International eliminate the stress points changing the way you handle stress. Thus, stress will no longer attack or inhibit your performance, focus, health, and wellbeing. Without stress, you can focus on your own goals.
Eliminating the effects of stress is just one of the ways in which Brain Train International will help you become a more confident person.
Confidence helps you discover far more potential.
“Without self-limiting beliefs, you can be anything you want to be.”
Anxiety, guilt, anger, hurt, and frustration – all feelings that repress overall confidence. When we are bogged down by the effects of negativity, our mental and physical performance suffers. The effects of strong confidence include self-control, focus, and motivation.
Our clients notice immediate changes in the way they respond to situations. They respond with more control without letting negative emotions consume them as they may have before. Essentially, we help people seek the next level of self-accomplishment.
What Clients Are Saying…
“I used to be afraid to walk into networking situations. I no longer fear these situations.”
“I sleep better, feel stronger and I am more focused. I am now comfortably in control of my own destiny.”
“Brain Train International showed me how to be better than ‘just good enough.”
For specific testimonials click here:
To learn more about how we can help you get started click on the relevant link below:
What Brain Train International Is Not…
Brain Train International isn’t counseling or life coaching. Most of Brain Train International’s programs are over a period of a few months, not years. We deal with the root causes of a client’s confidence roadblocks to quickly, efficiently and thoroughly upgrade how the mind works. Results are expected in each session.
- Happiness: “I have a positive outlook for the future.”
- Sleep quality: “If I wake up I can go right back to sleep – no remorse or thinking back on the day.”
- Self-control: “I have more mental energy, better communication, faith in myself is strengthened, and a better idea of how far I can push people.”
- Inner confidence: “I trust in my own decision making.”
- Ability to deal with negative thought, emotions or beliefs: “I now have tools that I can use for myself.”
- Ability to deal with self?sabotage/self-doubt: “I release the bottled up stuff.”
- Focus: “I am more approachable and in the moment.” “My brain is more clear, focused and open-minded.”
- Peace of mind: “I’m learning to take time, assess, and then decide what to do. I’m way more alive and peaceful. I can show love and support to allow others their mistakes. Stress is not much of a big deal.”
Brain Train International will…
- Provide Mental Performance Assessment and Evaluation
- Identify Mental Performance goals
- Identify roadblocks and uncover current patterns and challenges
- Develop an action plan that clearly states your goals and defines the steps to get there
- Training, tools, and techniques to positively impact your mental performance under pressure
- One-to-one personalized and focused consultations working directly with Isabelle Hamptonstone
- Consultations in Person, Phone & Skype
- Email support
- Isabelle’s book 101 Short Steps, a Practical Guide to Peace of Mind
- Reports and Articles for further training when required
- Progression tracking, including re-Assessment and re-Evaluation for accountability and to monitor results
- Guarantee you are one step closer to confidence after each consultation
Lead Performance Consultant and CEO:
Isabelle Hamptonstone, MSc
Isabelle Hamptonstone is Brain Train Internationals’ founder, Lead Performance Consultant, and international best selling author. She has spent over 15 years researching, testing and developing the best techniques for delivering Olympic levels of mental performance both in sports and in business.
It was when Isabelle asked herself “What is the fastest way to achieve mental and physical performance?” that she began her quest for answers which ultimately lead to the creation of Brain Train International.
For more information about Isabelle Hamptonstone CLICK HERE