Our Mission: BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants specialize in helping clients’ master confidence with elevated mental and physical performance with immediate and lasting results.
Whether you’re an Olympic Athlete, NHL player, or Business and Government Leader, we provide confidence that is immediate, consistent and results driven with our custom-designed performance intelligence programs. This specialist training helps highly motivated individuals release long-held, self-limiting thought patterns enabling full activation of a strong, healthy, powerful and successful state of mind and increased performance by activating deeper intelligence.
Confidence affects everything: how well we sleep, deal with stress, deal with conflict, respond to goals and targets, relate to family/friends/co-workers, deal with anxiety and most importantly how we feel about ourselves. Our award-winning proprietary system ThePerformance Intelligence Protocol™ is results driven, measurable and immediate.
Powerful positive changes within each client are the result of each individually, personally, custom-designed Performance Intelligence Program.
We provide the tools, knowledge, and experience that enhance our client’s confidence and performance.
Stress is one of the biggest inhibitors of confidence and leadership performance – athletic or otherwise. Stress is also the root cause when health and relationships decline. Stress doesn’t just affect your performance – it also affects the enjoyment you get out of life.
Many books or counsellors teach coping techniques to deal with stress – we eliminate the stress points by changing the way you handle stress. Thus, stress will no longer attack or inhibit your performance, focus, health, and wellbeing. Without stress, you can focus on your own goals and achieve them.
Eliminating the effects of stress is just one of the ways in which we help you re-train your brain to access the ‘Zone of Peak Performance’ on Demand, and become a more confident person with higher levels of performance.
Confidence helps you discover far more potential.
Anxiety, guilt, anger, hurt, and frustration – all feelings that repress overall confidence. When we are bogged down by the effects of negativity, our mental and physical performance suffers. The effects of strong confidence include self-control, focus, and motivation.
From their very first One To One, our clients notice immediate changes in the way they respond to situations. They respond with more control without letting negative emotions consume them as they may have before.
What Clients Are Saying…
“BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants helped me release my old way of dealing with stresses and challenges and focus on the positive always. I have been able to double my business each year since we worked together.”
“Breakthroughs occurred immediately and the results have rippled into everything I do in life. I possess seemingly superhuman powers: My mind is clear and focused, I see opportunities rather than problems, and subtle fears have transformed into pure confidence. Easily the smartest investment I’ve ever made.”
“After training with Isabelle, I have made many big jumps in my hockey career. I lead my team through playoffs to win the league championship!”
“I can draw from internal sources of power that I was not fully aware of before. I was able to work through a blockage in my mindset which was affecting my relationship with my coach and my training. I have transformed into a powerful, grounded and balanced competitor. ”
HERE: are more testimonials.
To learn more about how we can help you get started click on the relevant link below:
What BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants Is Not:
The services we provide are not counselling or life coaching. We deal with the root causes of a client’s confidence roadblocks to quickly, efficiently and thoroughly upgrade how their mind performs under pressure. Results are expected in each One To One.
- Happiness: “I have a positive outlook for the future.”
- Sleep quality: “If I wake up I can go right back to sleep – no remorse or thinking back on the day.”
- Self-control: “I have more mental energy, better communication, faith in myself is strengthened, and a better idea of how far I can push people.”
- Inner confidence: “I trust in my own decision making.”
- Ability to deal with negative thought, emotions or beliefs: “I now have tools that I can use for myself.”
- Ability to deal with self?sabotage/self-doubt: “I release the bottled up stuff.”
- Focus: “I am more approachable and in the moment.” “My brain is more clear, focused and open-minded.”
- Peace of mind: “I’m learning to take time, assess, and then decide what to do. I’m way more alive and peaceful. I can show love and support to allow others their mistakes. Stress is not much of a big deal.”
BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants WILL:
- Provide a Mental Performance Assessment and Evaluation.
- Identify Mental Performance goals.
- Identify roadblocks and uncover current patterns and challenges.
- Develop a personalized action plan and tailored program that clearly states your goals and defines the steps to get there.
- Provide training, tools, and techniques to positively impact your mental performance under pressure.
- Conduct One To One personalized and focused consultations via FaceTime and Skype.
- Give you immediate, measurable, consistent, and lasting results.
- Provide reports and articles for further training when required.
- Provide progression tracking, including a re-assessment and re-evaluation for accountability and to monitor results.
- Guarantee you are one step closer to confidence and higher levels of performance after EVERY consultation!
Lead Performance Consultant and CEO:
Isabelle Hamptonstone, MSc
Isabelle Hamptonstone is BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants’ founder, Lead Performance Consultant, and international best selling author. She has spent over 15 years researching, testing and developing the now trademarked techniques for delivering Olympic levels of mental performance both in sports and in business.
It was when Isabelle asked herself “What is the fastest way to achieve mental and physical performance?” that she began her quest for answers which ultimately lead to the creation of BTI Corporate Confidence and Pro-Athlete Performance Consultants.
For more information about Isabelle Hamptonstone CLICK HERE